Which Tiffany's to get?

Which necklace?

• Return to Tiffany's Heart Tag Necklace

• Return to Tiffany's Heart LOCK Necklace

Results are only viewable after voting.
Definitly the first one, I have it myself and it so cute, I get compliments on it all the time.
Don't be put off thinking it's small, really its not at all. I think this looks much more elegant than the second choice which IMO is quite garish looking and chunky. I think if you are still undeceided why not pop down to you local Tiffany's and compare them in person, and I guarantee you that when you see them together you will know which one you love straight away!

Definitly the first one, I have it myself and it so cute, I get compliments on it all the time.
Don't be put off thinking it's small, really its not at all. I think this looks much more elegant than the second choice which IMO is quite garish looking and chunky. I think if you are still undeceided why not pop down to you local Tiffany's and compare them in person, and I guarantee you that when you see them together you will know which one you love straight away!

ITO! I really like the elegance of #1, but since I'm a teenager, I also liked the chunkiness of #2's lock....but I always buy @ the store, so when I pop into Tiffany's I can make my final decision there!

Thanks for everyones help...not sure when I'll be getting one of these two necklaces but I'll keep everyone's point in mind when I do go. :tup: :yahoo:

I know I've already posted my opinion in this thread, but I just bought the heart lock this past weekend. It is such a great piece! Not only can you wear it on a chain, but it can also clip onto a charm bracelet. It's not as big irl as it looks on the website. I just love it.