which Tiffany key??

My choices are No.1 and No.3 but the first is my fave, the most unique and gorgeous to me, the second is too geometrical to me, not too fond of it, the fourth would be my third choice, definitely one but we each are different.

Last one! (Primrose)

I think it's the most timeless :smile: it's slightly Victorian looking which I absolutely adore.

The third one would be my personal second choice.

The second one is very modern - not so much timeless in my opinion. Kinda modern / Art Deco ? I feel it can be a little dated down the line. My parents wedding rings are very square and geometrical - although unique it's not very traditional - but that's because my father designed the rings himself. But once again - up to your personal preference.

The first one - idk how the contrast will hold up in terms of "style" since everything is colour blocked now a days.

Personally id go for a full solid colour diamond one unless you already got one then maybe get the first one as a contrasting piece in your collection.

My choices are No.1 and No.3 but the first is my fave, the most unique and gorgeous to me, the second is too geometrical to me, not too fond of it, the fourth would be my third choice, definitely one but we each are different.

No.3 has been my favorite when it first came out. so my choice will be the 3rd or the 4th one. Haven't really have a chance to go to the store yet.

Last one! (Primrose)

I think it's the most timeless :smile: it's slightly Victorian looking which I absolutely adore.

The third one would be my personal second choice.

The second one is very modern - not so much timeless in my opinion. Kinda modern / Art Deco ? I feel it can be a little dated down the line. My parents wedding rings are very square and geometrical - although unique it's not very traditional - but that's because my father designed the rings himself. But once again - up to your personal preference.

The first one - idk how the contrast will hold up in terms of "style" since everything is colour blocked now a days.

Personally id go for a full solid colour diamond one unless you already got one then maybe get the first one as a contrasting piece in your collection.

You gave a very good reviews on the keys. Thanks a lot. I think my best choice will be going to the store and try it on. And than i'll keep you ladies updated. :P

ok. i went to the tiffany store to check out the keys today.
And saw one of these keys with a yellow diamond in the middle which was beautiful as well. What do you ladies all think compare to the two below??

Attachments

• 31940745_924636_ED.jpg
    31940745_924636_ED.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 210
  • 29006164_910272_ED.jpg
    29006164_910272_ED.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 209
  • primrose key pendant.jpg
    primrose key pendant.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 207
Yellow diamond center key is beautiful but really pricey compared with the primrose .

Much prefer the full platinum primrose to the one with rose gold center. Somehow the RG center appears more brown instead of pink or rose.

I like both the ones with pink diamonds as pinks are my weakness. I was looking for a pendant to match my rings but large keys do not suit me. I got a small one instead. My advice is to pick your top 5 and ask the store to get them ready for you to try if you can get to Tiffany. In the end, you need to see how they all look on you. And I agree, the pinks may not show up well if the stones are a bit light. What a nice errand to look forward to!