Which summer clutch to keep?

• Loewe

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Givenchy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Elena S

Oct 4, 2018
A bit torn about which one to keep. I like both, but Loewe feels like it’s easier to get dirty and harder to clean (Givenchy is coated canvas), but not sure about GIVENCHY logo… :confused1:
IMG_1736.jpeg

Vastly prefer Loewe. I’ve had good luck with Loewe white pebbled leather, but have not had fabric.

I find dior fabric and H canvas or toile relatively sturdy, so if you exercise some caution, I think it would be okay. JMO

Vastly prefer Loewe. I’ve had good luck with Loewe white pebbled leather, but have not had fabric.

I find dior fabric and H canvas or toile relatively sturdy, so if you exercise some caution, I think it would be okay. JMO
Thanks for your input! May I ask you why you vastly prefer Loewe?

I’m actually more worried about the fabric potentially getting dirty, not it’s lack of sturdiness…

I chose Loewe mainly because I'm not a fan of the Givenchy logo. (Not a logo person in general but sometimes it's done in a way that looks good).

What are you planning to use this pouch for?
If it's for items like makeup and skincare I can understand your concern about keeping it clean.

• Love
Reactions: 880
I chose Loewe mainly because I'm not a fan of the Givenchy logo. (Not a logo person in general but sometimes it's done in a way that looks good).

What are you planning to use this pouch for?
If it's for items like makeup and skincare I can understand your concern about keeping it clean.
Oh, I like both logos, I’m just not a fan of the big white GIVENCHY. Thankfully it’s only on one side :biggrin:
I’m planning to use it as a cosmetic bag for summer travel and as a clutch at the destination, plus as a clutch for going out in summer time at home. I’m not really a clutch person, so wouldn’t use it very often. Just want to have a relatively inexpensive clutch alternative for summer.

Hmm, then functionality-wise the Givenchy looks more practical.
It's easier to clean and it has a wristlet so you can be hands free when needed (and not necessarily touching the pouch all the time).

However, in my experience, if I buy something I don't love 100%, chances are I will not reach for it.

I also like to wear a lot of rings, and I have a JUC ring that likes to get caught and scratch things, so when I do bring a clutch I just have to be a little more careful. ;) Just something to think about.

Reactions: Elena S