Which should I get, DBTY necklace or tennis bracelet?

Which should I get, necklace or bracelet?

• 36-inch diamond DBTY necklace

• 6 ctw tennis bracelet

• None. Save your money

Results are only viewable after voting.
i have worn my diamond tennis bracelets all the time: they are 2cttw, 4cttw, 5 cttw and an 11cttw. altho the larger carat bracelet is for evening. i just don't wear my dbty that often. like others have said get the piece you will wear the most and get the other one later. have fun!

Have you decided what you might get?

Yes, I have.
Originally, I was going for the 36-inch DBTY. When I set up the poll, the DBTY was still #1 on my wish list (of only one item, of course). After I saw the poll results which were 2 to 1 in favor of the classic tennis bracelet, I started leaning towards the bracelet. Then, I aslo remembered what my friend (also tpfer) said to me before, "Go for the bracelet. You already have a DBTY necklace, and do not yet have a bracelet." She also reminded me that the bracelet size would match well with my rings. Based on the feedback from her and you all, I have decided to go for the bracelet.

(Well, the DBTY necklace that I currently have is dressy looking. The 36-inch DBTY appeals to be, because it is something more casual for everyday wear.)

I'd choose the tennis bracelet because it's classic. I'm afraid the necklace is a trend (although I think it's beautiful). I'd feel like I'd get more use from the bracelet in the long run.

Agree! Tennis bracelets are so popular because they're like solitaires... they are always classic, always appropriate... my vote's for the bracelet!

I agree with everyone else here that the bracelet is a better choice. I like bracelets over necklaces because not only you can show it off to others you can enjoy seeing it as well. Congrats on your decision and post modeling pics :biggrin:

YES!! please post pics of your new bracelet with your rings!! i want to see how it looks together.. i've been dreaming about a diamond bracelet to wear with my e-ring and wedding band!!

Yes, I have.
Originally, I was going for the 36-inch DBTY. When I set up the poll, the DBTY was still #1 on my wish list (of only one item, of course). After I saw the poll results which were 2 to 1 in favor of the classic tennis bracelet, I started leaning towards the bracelet. Then, I aslo remembered what my friend (also tpfer) said to me before, "Go for the bracelet. You already have a DBTY necklace, and do not yet have a bracelet." She also reminded me that the bracelet size would match well with my rings. Based on the feedback from her and you all, I have decided to go for the bracelet.

(Well, the DBTY necklace that I currently have is dressy looking. The 36-inch DBTY appeals to be, because it is something more casual for everyday wear.)
When I voted I missed that you currently owned a dbty, even if its dressier I must change my vote! bracelet it is :biggrin:

Here is my sparkling tennis bracelet made by Whiteflash.

Length: 6.5 inches
Diamonds: 38 x 0.15 ct, F color VS clarity, ACA ideal cut
Style: 3-prong (showing diamonds wihtout obstruction)
Metal: 14K WG, with safety clasp

First impression: Stunning! Can't contain my excitement.
Additional comments: Fiery sparkles that cannot be captured by photographs. Impressive looking in real life.

Thank you for helping me with choice decision.

Attachments

• WF tennis bracelet.jpg
    WF tennis bracelet.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 415