Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to appreciate all your hard work, your sharing , ( I am often a lurker than posting here just too busy at the moment). I took some of my animal related shawls pics to share with you lovely ladies.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 658
I have this habit for having something in two or three different colors if I really into the design. I sometimes wondering if any of you can share this ''habit'', am I along out there?
hope not.:P

Two tigers.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 668
lanit, thanks dear. love your new nacklace as a scarfy you will have a lot fun to play with.
ladybaga, thanks , i always love your pics with that huge eye of your, the beautiful smile.
Maedi, Thank you! when ever i feel having a bad hair day, hats and scarves come to save me.
chestnutty, thank you! love the tiger have the '' wing''. I have one in purple CW as well.

And catching up animal week, I took some of my animal related shawls ( no time for silk this time), I love anything related to animals.

Frist, my very favorite tiger, beaded.
so pretty !!! congrats...:woohoo:

I have this habit for having something in two or three different colors if I really into the design. I sometimes wondering if any of you can share this ''habit'', am I along out there?
hope not.:P

Two tigers.

Lovely collection! I also tend to collect designs in more than one colorway....sometimes three or four if the colors work! :biggrin:

Lanit, thank you for thinking about my doggies. here is a pic to amuse everyone. by the way, the cat is a great survivor(knock on wood).
I love all your silks LQ - especially this one! Perfect valentine card. ITA with Mich - great way to display the silks! The Marwari GM in this colorway has been on my wish list forever. The beaded Tigre shawl is the best! Thanks for the animal loving photos!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.