Which Rogue?

The Nordstrom Rogue is the medium rogue and the one on Coach website is the larger one, otherwise they are the exact same bag. I tried on the larger one in the Coach store and actually prefer the medium one. The large one slouches more, which some prefer. They are the exact same bag, just different sizes. hth!! Good luck with your decision

The Nordstrom Rogue is the medium rogue and the one on Coach website is the larger one, otherwise they are the exact same bag. I tried on the larger one in the Coach store and actually prefer the medium one. The large one slouches more, which some prefer. They are the exact same bag, just different sizes. hth!! Good luck with your decision
Great info. Just what I needed to know. Thanks!!

Since I have never seen the Rogue in person and my boutique doesn't have them yet, do you know which would be comparable to the Phoebe/Edie bags which I have and like the size of? I prefer medium to large bags, but don't want something huge.

I like medium / slightly larger bags myself. I can fit what I carry in the medium Rogue. I thought the large would be too big and too heavy for me so I was glad Nordstrom had the smaller option. I also have Phoebes. Hope that helps.

Great info. Just what I needed to know. Thanks!!

Since I have never seen the Rogue in person and my boutique doesn't have them yet, do you know which would be comparable to the Phoebe/Edie bags which I have and like the size of? I prefer medium to large bags, but don't want something huge.

My cornflower Rogue holds the same amount as the Small Phoebe or my Studded Edie. The medium Rogue is the perfect size.

I like medium / slightly larger bags myself. I can fit what I carry in the medium Rogue. I thought the large would be too big and too heavy for me so I was glad Nordstrom had the smaller option. I also have Phoebes. Hope that helps.
I have Phoebes as well and I think the medium rogue is a perfect choice. Although obviously very different bags, I think they would be similar in the amount of contents they hold. hth!

Reactions: Sarah03
I have Phoebes as well and I think the medium rogue is a perfect choice. Although obviously very different bags, I think they would be similar in the amount of contents they hold. hth!

Thanks to all three of you. Sounds like the medium is the size for me. I appreciate all of your input! :smile:

ETA I tried to do a multi quote with each of the three posts above this but it didn't turn out.

All this Rogue talk made me pull mine out. Here is what fits- hopefully this will help! I keep the long straps in the outside pockets- I don't always use them.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467651111.524952.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467651140.706432.jpg

I have the large rivets. I'm totally in love with it. I kept some of the stuffing in to line the bottom of the bag and take away the slouching. Overall I prefer more structured bags. Right now Coach doesn't offer the rivets in the smaller size in the black and wine color. Anyway which ever size you go with enjoy! She's a beauty!

Last edited:
I would suggest if you really want the medium size to not hesitate too long. Rivets Rogue popped back in stock at Nordstrom online but it says for a limited time.
Oh dear. I didn't need to know this. Or maybe I did...

I've been working in the yard all afternoon. Just took a dip in the pool and am relaxing with a cocktail. Maybe I'll have another cocktail or two and do some online shopping...

I have the large rivets. I'm totally in love with it. I kept some of the stuffing in to line the bottom of the bag and take away the slouching. Overall I prefer more structured bags. Right now Coach doesn't offer the rivets in the smaller size in the black and wine color. Anyway which ever size you go with enjoy! She's a beauty!
It helps to hear this. Sometimes it's so hard to order something without having seen it in person. It looks stunning in pics so I hope it's one of those bags that's even better irl.

Very helpful. Thanks so much! I'm sure I can fit what I need to in the medium size.
You're welcome!
I would suggest if you really want the medium size to not hesitate too long. Rivets Rogue popped back in stock at Nordstrom online but it says for a limited time.

Oh dear. I didn't need to know this. Or maybe I did...

I've been working in the yard all afternoon. Just took a dip in the pool and am relaxing with a cocktail. Maybe I'll have another cocktail or two and do some online shopping...

Kylacove is right- I've been creeping on the Whiplash Medium version on Nordies & it says there's only one left so get to ordering, girl! That bag is TDF. I ended up ordering the Oxblood Rivets Medium without fringe from Saks w/a 10% off promo code (SAKS5TH). Morewineplease, you're a bad influence! :biggrin: Lol. Totally kidding, but I am so banned again after this.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467666857.488685.jpg