Which pair of earrings are cuter? Opinions please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 1st pair is cuter. I'm a fan of the matching earring look. Very few people can pull off the mismatched look. The skiis are cute, but I'm afraid the poles would poke your neck!

2. I had bought a bracelet from that betsey line but the quality was so sub-par I had to return it. Make sure you see them in person when buying.

3. Here's some modeling pics as requested! Sorry, a bit camera shy so I used my mannequin :smile:

First are the bunny earrings I won! Aren't they so cute?

[​IMG]

Look at that cute smile on that bunny's face! Awwww... ( see where arrow is pointing)

[​IMG]

Now, here are some of the froggy earrings I also got just because I love the bunny ones so much!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Oh so cute! I really like how the frog is higher on one side, like he was trying to climb to the top and then you see him succeed on the other side. Enjoy them both in good health, sweetie!

5. Thanks, tbbbjb!! Oh, I didn't think of them that way! But, yeah, it kinda does! Very cool!

6. They look great! I definitely like that pair better. The frog earrings are cute too!

7. Definitely the first pair. I love Betsey Johnson, and I have those shoes also!