Which pair of earrings are cuter? Opinions please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
    These are cheaper than the frog earrings I posted before in another thread and since I do like pink and bunnies, I think I will wear these more often than if I buy the frog ones... So, which pair do you like better and that I should get? #1 or #2? Thanks!

#1:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BETSEY-JOHNSON-SKI-BUNNY-DANGLE-EARRINGS-NWT-/150486065112?pt=Designer_Jewelry&hash=item2309ab1fd8&afsrc=1

OR

#2:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BETSEY-JOHNSON-SKI-BUNNY-MISMATCH-EARRINGS-NWT-/160473136841?pt=Designer_Jewelry&hash=item255cf1bec9&afsrc=1

2. #2 Oct 2, 2010
    I like the 1st pair, they are not identical, but match each other well. They are also super cute. I am not a fan of mismatched earrings, but that is just my personal preference, so that is why I did not choose the 2nd pair. Might I suggest you do a poll? You might get more responses.

OT: BTW, I *love* your shoe in your avatar :smile:

3. ^ Thank you for your feedback. Also, thanks for your comment about my shoes! They are the Sequin Miu Miu pumps and are very very sparkly in person!! I love them so much! :love:

4. I *love* a touch of sparkle in an outfit! They look like really fun shoes. I hope you thoroughly enjoy wearing them!

5. #5 Oct 2, 2010
    ^ Thank you! I will! I haven't take them out yet though since it's still yucky and raining all the time here... so, I guess I just have to wait until summer before I can take them out... but in the meantime, I just love staring at them :heart:

6. Oh, I think you can do better than stare at them. At least have some fun and wear them in the house. I know it is more fun to wear them out where other people can see them, but since the weather and the seasons will not currently cooperate, wear them inside just for you and as a plus you will start breaking them in :yes:

7. #7 Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
    Yeah, I have worn them around the house a couple times and actually for their height, they are quite comfortable, well at least for me... but I also went 1/2 size up... but some of the sequins are already coming loose, so I have to be more careful with them...

8. #8 Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
    Good for you! Yikes about the sequins! I am sure that you paid a pretty penny for those shoes and for that to already happen is NOT a good sign! I do not own any sequined shoes, but it does not sound like this should happen, if you are not familiar with sequined shoes either, might I suggest that you post on the shoe forum and get some advice or suggestions. Could it be that you received a bad pair, per chance? Anyway, I really am glad that you have been able to enjoy them a little. I only wear flats right now (stay at home Mom for the time being) and have never been able to wear high heels without a lot of pain, but I am hoping through the shoe forum to pick-up a pair of what they consider comfy high heels when I am ready. They are the ones who directed me to stylish yet so comfortable flats, they were not inexpensive but they are very comfortable and I do get comments every so often. They are the Chanel classic ballerinas.

Anyway, boy are we off topic or what? LOL. I keep hoping that someone will give their opinion if the thread gets bumped. But, for now it is just the 2 of us. BTW, do you own any other Betsy Johnson jewelry? How does it hold up? I saw the cutest barbie pendent and my MIL is crazy about barbie's so I was thinking of buying it for her (it is too late now as it was on one of those 2-3 day special buy websites that you have to be invited to). BTW, if you are not already a member of these special sites for buying send me your email via pm and I would not mind at all to invite you. The sites that I can remember off the top of my head are Gilt Groupe, Rue La La, Haute Look, Beyond the Rack, Ideeli, and Billion Dollar Babes.

9. #9 Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
    No, I think it's just because these are soo delicate and plus I bought them off ebay, where the seller has stated that she tried them on and tried to break them in a bit, so they aren't entirely brand new... but, that's okay since I guess they are harder to find I can live with that. But in regarding to flats, I think they are cute and seem like they would be comfortable, but since I have flat feet I have heard from other members that since the flats don't have much support, it might be hard to walk in them for a long time... plus, I am short, so I am more a heels kind of girl... but I have checked out a couple threads from the shoe forum and still kind of thinking I might buy a pair of flats to see if I like them ( I am kind of eyeing the glitter Miu Miu flats on bluefly....).

But, no I don't have any Betsey Johnson jewelry right now, these earrings (decided on the matching pair thanks to your help) will be the first piece from her ( that is if I win them.... I am bidding on a pair I found that is cheaper from another seller... *** crosses fingers***). Oh, a barbie pendant! Sounds so pretty! I know that Tarina Tarantino has a jewelry collection line dedicated to barbies... Here's the website: http://www.tarinatarantino.com/productcart/pc/viewCat_h.asp?idCategory=14 But, you can also search on ebay just type in "Tarina Tarantino Barbie." But, some of the them might be fake so you should post them in the Authenticate thread here before you bid...

10. ^ Yay! I won them!! Can't wait till they arrive! I promise I will take pics!!

11. 1st pair!

12. another vote for the 1st pair.:smile:

13. I like the second pair! Very fun!

14. Have they arrived yet? Modeling shots, please!

15. I vote for the first pair and super cute shoes!