Which one to keep

So, then I called to a third outlet in my area to require some information on a peony rogue with flowers and they said they have it in stock. So, I had to go there and I brought this girls home with me . Also, I was able to place a found order for another rogue. Honestly, I don’t want to count how many bags I bought during this past weekend but I’m happy and I think I’m finally very content with my collection

Attachments

• C53F2BB8-C1B4-4681-A7CA-91F5A8E46705.jpeg
    C53F2BB8-C1B4-4681-A7CA-91F5A8E46705.jpeg
    207 KB · Views: 170
So, then I called to a third outlet in my area to require some information on a peony rogue with flowers and they said they have it in stock. So, I had to go there and I brought this girls home with me . Also, I was able to place a found order for another rogue. Honestly, I don’t want to count how many bags I bought during this past weekend but I’m happy and I think I’m finally very content with my collection
Pink heaven! :love:

Reactions: LL777
Yesssssssss

Glad you stood up to them

Then I wanted to place a found order which they rejected. I called a different outlet and they gave a story that I’ll have to pay the full price for the retail bags. So, I called the corporation and they took my order over the phone for two more rogues: rogue 36 in saddle and black. I’m waiting for them to arrive this week. I would think for a normal person it would be more than enough but not for me. I admit I’m not normal and have some addiction issues when it comes to handbags but at the same time who misses deals like this? I’m so tired to pay full prices so this time I feel very satisfied and comfortable with the prices that I paid
could you share the phone number which you called to place the purchase? I'd love to order a rogue 36 in another color.
Beside, do you know when the 70% Off ends?

Reactions: faintlymacabre
could you share the phone number which you called to place the purchase? I'd love to order a rogue 36 in another color.
Beside, do you know when the 70% Off ends?
Yes, I would like to know as well! I can't easily get up to the outlet here and they never have anything decent anyways. US outlets are so much better.

Congrats! What an amazing Rogue haul. So glad you were able to get what you wanted. Rogue is my favorite bag, so I understand your addiction. Also, it is great to get these older styles as the quality has changed. Enjoy all your new beauties.

Last edited: