Which one is still hot?

Yup. I was one of those idiots who was in traffic for about 21 hours just too get to San Antonio from Houston (normally a three hour trip)
Looking back on it we should not have evacuated but the media hyped it up so much that we thought we needed too.

My sister made fun of me because I packed up my Louis Vuitton bags and put them in my car. (You never know.....didnt want those babies to wash away in the flood):embarasse .

I know it was kind of shallow but one of my bags i paid $1500 for. (i think it sells for $1670 now) It was my first HUGE splurge on a bag and I will keep it FOREVER. Its the multicolor speedy bag

Hehe... better safe than sorry, thank god the hurricane went to a size three, and didn't stay at 5, or your house woudl of been hit! But, I would of packed all my bags, and jewels too! I have a black one, the rest are brown, I still think spending that much is crazy, but they last forever, and I'm keeping them that long!:biggrin:

go to Saks.com, and in the search bar, but in Fendi Spy , it will bring up the ones they have, I want the black one, but the style is the same, and their adorable. I would put the picture on this post, BUT i dont' know how!!!:embarasse

Glad to see you Texas ladies are all ok! I know how Hurricanes are (we lost our house in Andrew back in '92 when I lived in South Miami). I remember packing up all we owned in 2 cars... making the 3.5 hour drive to Orlando in about 12 hours- and never really finding out house again- at least not the house I remember. We ended up living in a hotel for about 3 months. It was awful!

I've been traveling traveling traveling lately, and this weekend I'm flying down to Ft. Lauderdale- now there is Tropical Storm Wilma!! WTF?!!?!

Krissy said:
go to Saks.com, and in the search bar, but in Fendi Spy , it will bring up the ones they have, I want the black one, but the style is the same, and their adorable. I would put the picture on this post, BUT i dont' know how!!!:embarasse

Krissy- Check out this thread Vlad did. If that still isn't enough help, send either Vlad or I a message and we will walk you through it! We want all of our software to be easy to use for everyone! :idea:

Iluvbags said:
Yup. I was one of those idiots who was in traffic for about 21 hours just too get to San Antonio from Houston (normally a three hour trip)
Looking back on it we should not have evacuated but the media hyped it up so much that we thought we needed too.

My sister made fun of me because I packed up my Louis Vuitton bags and put them in my car. (You never know.....didnt want those babies to wash away in the flood):embarasse .

I know it was kind of shallow but one of my bags i paid $1500 for. (i think it sells for $1670 now) It was my first HUGE splurge on a bag and I will keep it FOREVER. Its the multicolor speedy bag

don't feel silly, my cousin in florida had to evacuate last year for a hurricane and worried the entire time because she remembered that she left a marc jacobs bag that she paid a grand for on the floor.

That's funny. I like Marc jacobs but have never bought one. I always scope out the Saks fifth avenue store looking for one at a good price.......no luck

spy-brown.jpg