Which item to chose Ering, 2 LOVE, or Birkin?

Which item to chose Ering, 2 LOVE, or Birkin?

• OEC Engragement

• 2 Plain LOVE

• Hermes Birkin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks everyone for your inputs and voting.

Right now, I don't have Birkin bugs in me so I don't want the 2nd one yet.

Since I just got my upgrade Ering less than 1 yr ago and it's a nice size. I am very happy with it. I decided to wait for awhile and enjoy it first.

I took the alternative route and it also completely surprise my DH. I bought him a gift instead. I know.... i was be completely drunk while I did that. My DH was blown away by it. He completely deserved more than I do. I decided to forgo w/ the just one Love instead of two for now.

What a wonderful update! It is great for the DH to be suprised and pleased, too.

Thanks everyone for your inputs and voting.

Right now, I don't have Birkin bugs in me so I don't want the 2nd one yet.

Since I just got my upgrade Ering less than 1 yr ago and it's a nice size. I am very happy with it. I decided to wait for awhile and enjoy it first.

I took the alternative route and it also completely surprise my DH. I bought him a gift instead. I know.... i was be completely drunk while I did that. My DH was blown away by it. He completely deserved more than I do. I decided to forgo w/ the just one Love instead of two for now.
What a great idea! It's so nice that you bought something for your DH and still got 1 of the LOVE bracelets!

I voted for the ring...It seems like you have wanted a vintage cut for a long time and it would be nice for your sons...so sweet!

IMHO I think 3 Love bracelets is OTT. And if you can rarely use the Birkin, it wouldnt be as enjoyable!

What a great idea! It's so nice that you bought something for your DH and still got 1 of the LOVE bracelets!
Lol! I suprised myself for being nice too. He deserves something nice once in awhile.

What a wonderful update! It is great for the DH to be suprised and pleased, too.
Here is my theory and equation: Nice = Brownie Point = Future New Addition to my Collection. ;)

Great twist. How did you ever decide what to get him? That would of been harder for me, my husband is impossible to buy for. What a wonderful choice!

I shocked myself too... lol. My DH is impossible to buy him gift. The only things that normally buy for him is either "watch" on special occasion or scotch or wallet. Three things! Clue Clue!!!!

aw so sweet! what did you get him??

Ideally... but my youngest is only 3 yrs old so I have some time to figure out. Let stack 2 Loves first and see how it looks on me first too before I get carry away. My Love will get here a few weeks.

I got him a Rolex President. He is a watch collector. First watch i got him is the Panerai for my wedding gift on our honeymoon. Second watch Dayjust on first yr anniversary.

Congrats on your choices!

Below are my options and I can ONLY pick one although pricing varies. My choice is based on the item, it’s not total cost so that is my I have a hard time.
Currently, I do have a nice little over 2ct center ering, WG Plain Love, and 1 Hermes Birkin.

Option #1: 2.30-2.90ct Old European Cut ering. This is 2nd ering where I can rotate w/ my current one. I do not need to trade; I get to keep my current one. I’ve always wanted OEC. I wanted to have 2 rings so I can pass down to each of my two sons. I have to depart Chanel Jumbo and its part of my hubby contingency. I don’t know if it’s a waste by having 2 engagement rings. Mostly ppl would save up and do a large upgrade.

Option #2: 2 Plain LOVE (Yellow and Rose Gold). I would be nice for me to wear as a daily or stack all 3 LOVE. I feel that LOVE give me a best cost per used.

Option #3: Hermes Birkin 30 in bright colour. I love pretty bag, but reality is that I cannot carry it as daily. It would be mostly sitting in my closet.

I don't have a choice to pick Option 2 &3, although the total cost is almost same as option #1. Which one should I get?