Which item to chose Ering, 2 LOVE, or Birkin?

Which item to chose Ering, 2 LOVE, or Birkin?

• OEC Engragement

• 2 Plain LOVE

• Hermes Birkin

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted 2 plain love, pink and yellow. I think you will get a lot of joy out of stacking all 3 together. When I saw this on the woman that I told you about at Loehmans, I really thought it looked beautiful. I thought about choosing the bright summery birkin but realistically you won't wear it as much as the Love which you can wear non-stop. I didn't choose the engagement ring bec. you have time to worry about getting another for your other son, your kids are still practically babies lol. You also don't wear your current e-ring so much so I don't see that you would get as much use out of that. What happened to a tennis bracelet with more carats as a choice? lol Just kidding...I'd still pick the two loves as you really seem to get a lot of joy from the Love, all the more so in a stack!

Ok, if you could combine, I would say go for the two loves and the birkin together, but since you've said you can only have one, I have to go off-trend here and say Birkin. Seriously, I think a lovely Birkin 30 in a beautiful pop of colour would be just gorgeous :smile:

If not, I say go the two loves :tup:

My vote goes for the OEC e-ring. You have many beautiful H-bags and I'm not sure if a 30cm Birkin in a bright colour would be a useful addition to your lovely wardrobe? You also have a Love bracelet since before. Passing down a beautiful e-ring to both of your sons is indeed very special!

I think you should choose the second e ring. I love the idea of having two to pass on to your sons one day, as you said. Diamonds quite literally last forever. I am not a fan of birkins, or those love ring/bracelets that people wear.

Thanks everyone for your inputs and voting.

Right now, I don't have Birkin bugs in me so I don't want the 2nd one yet.

Since I just got my upgrade Ering less than 1 yr ago and it's a nice size. I am very happy with it. I decided to wait for awhile and enjoy it first.

I took the alternative route and it also completely surprise my DH. I bought him a gift instead. I know.... i was be completely drunk while I did that. My DH was blown away by it. He completely deserved more than I do. I decided to forgo w/ the just one Love instead of two for now.

I'd say it's between 1&2 only bc birkins have become such a status symbol IMHO but I'd say go for the loves now since they increase in price so frequently and you already have an e ring. Hope that helps.

I say the two Love's too. I have two son's also and I can see myself handing down the bracelet before the ring...make sure you agree with their choice, kidding. Seriously, love the look of the 3 bracelets together.