Which is the heaviest LV bag you have ever owned?

What a great topic! I have been considering the OTG GM reverse as my work tote but I'm really worried about the weight. I carry a laptop and 2 ipads, large water bottle and a pouch with cables. Anyone want to "weigh in" on whether it's heavy when filled?

Artsy GM and my Manhattan GM are too heavy for me to use. For the Artsy it’s the handle, the Hudson it’s all of those fab Marc Jacobs era buckles, not the mention all the leather and canvas! I sometimes use the Artsy for yoga blocks and accessories, and my Hudson looks pretty on her shelf ‍♀️ I have learned my lesson-GMs don’t work for me

Reactions: OCMomof3
I had a train trunk, was quite heavy, would it count? haha

joke aside, had some older LV bags were quite heavy, they were very well made, the hardware were solid goldtone brass, and canvas were very thick, so they were heavy.

The current ones Onthego GM certainly is the heavy one. But it's very pretty, and I am used to the weight, so doesn't bother me.

Just bought a pre-loved Eden Neo (or is it Eden Noe?). My goodness, that thing feels like it's 3 lbs. Absolutely gorgeous bag, but very heavy. I'll use it for days where I'll be spending a lot of time driving, and not a lot of walking.