Which is the heaviest LV bag you have ever owned?

I'm surprised to see the Empreinte Speedy b25 is listed here several times, yes it's heavier than the canvas one but I didn't consider mine a heavy bag. I did try the 30 and that one felt heavy to me, maybe I don't carry enough to notice it, or maybe it doesn't bother me because I carry mine crossbody... but several of you LoVelies have noticed it so it must be true...
My heaviest bags are the Chanel Jumbo and GST, they're both heavy even empty but I love them too much to let them go.. I carry them a couple of days and then I switch back to canvas LV :amuse:

I'm surprised to see the Empreinte Speedy b25 is listed here several times, yes it's heavier than the canvas one but I didn't consider mine a heavy bag. I did try the 30 and that one felt heavy to me, maybe I don't carry enough to notice it, or maybe it doesn't bother me because I carry mine crossbody... but several of you LoVelies have noticed it so it must be true...
My heaviest bags are the Chanel Jumbo and GST, they're both heavy even empty but I love them too much to let them go.. I carry them a couple of days and then I switch back to canvas LV :amuse:

I don't think it's unbearably heavy, well at least for me. I listed mine cause op asked what's the heaviest bag owned (I assume op was referring only to LV). Out of my LV collection (all canvas except emp twice) that's the heaviest i own. It's weight is not a deal breaker for me as it's not too heavy for my use, but it is the heaviest bag in my collection as of now.

I don't think it's unbearably heavy, well at least for me. I listed mine cause op asked what's the heaviest bag owned (I assume op was referring only to LV). Out of my LV collection (all canvas except emp twice) that's the heaviest i own. It's weight is not a deal breaker for me as it's not too heavy for my use, but it is the heaviest bag in my collection as of now.
Thanks for the feedback, that makes sense, it's not unbearably heavy but it's the heaviest you have right now..
I'm the same way, most of my bags are canvas, they are so light and comfy to carry, IMO nothing beats canvas LV :speedy:

I don't find my emp Speedy 25 heavy either. My Mulberry bags are my heaviest, overall I find LV bags to be quite lightweight.

Manhattan GM. It's old now, about 12 years, but it was my very first LV and I loved it. Luckily, I can wear the handles on my shoulder but when loaded with a few things it truly is like hauling a piece of luggage. I didn't understand that vachetta could get discolored, it's not bad, but I do wish I had been more careful with it. Oh well. Every now and then I use it and it makes me chuckle, it's the piece that started the obsession and it's borderline retro at this point.

Reactions: germanshepard
I would say the Empreinte Speedy B 30 was the heaviest LV items I have ever owned. Luckily, it had been purchased by my husband on a work trip to Europe, so I was able to sell it and get all of the $ back.

Reactions: germanshepard