Which Goyard tote has the longest shoulder strap?

fuschiapeony

Jun 13, 2014
My arms are bulky and I live in a state where we experience winter 80% of the year. I’m thinking of getting the anjou pm but the shoulder strap may not work over a winter coat. If you wear your tote over your shoulder often please let me know which Goyard you own. Thanks!

Hello! According to the Goyard site, the Anjou pm has the handle length of 18cm.
I have the Anjou mini which also has the same handle length of 18cm. I am 161cm, us size 0-2. It's almost impossible for me to wear the bag on the should with a winter coat.
I have the Artois PM, handle length 20cm. It's possible to wear on the shoulder but a little bit tight and not too comfortable.
Of course, it also depends on the thickness of the coat. When I wear my Burberry wool coat or a Canada goose light down jacket, it's ok. But when I wear the North Face down Parka, it won't be possible to wear the bag on the shoulder. The strap just keep on sliding down.

I did some homework for you, the longest handle length is the Artois GM with 25cm.
Then the new Boheme Hobo with 22cm.
Anjou GM, Bellechasse, SL GM with 21cm.
All the other bags with 20cm or less.

Hope this helps. :smile:

Hello! According to the Goyard site, the Anjou pm has the handle length of 18cm.
I have the Anjou mini which also has the same handle length of 18cm. I am 161cm, us size 0-2. It's almost impossible for me to wear the bag on the should with a winter coat.
I have the Artois PM, handle length 20cm. It's possible to wear on the shoulder but a little bit tight and not too comfortable.
Of course, it also depends on the thickness of the coat. When I wear my Burberry wool coat or a Canada goose light down jacket, it's ok. But when I wear the North Face down Parka, it won't be possible to wear the bag on the shoulder. The strap just keep on sliding down.

I did some homework for you, the longest handle length is the Artois GM with 25cm.
Then the new Boheme Hobo with 22cm.
Anjou GM, Bellechasse, SL GM with 21cm.
All the other bags with 20cm or less.

Hope this helps. :smile:
Thank you so much!!