Which do you think would be a better school bag??

I agree with kallison about the weight of the books (how many). The bags have thin straps. I would think they are more meant for handbags or travel totes. A nylon tote with the webbed straps might work.

are you going to be carrying around lots of books? because, honestly, i don't think the handles on some of those are meant to carry so much weight. but maybe i just have too many books...stupid professors.

personally, i use a coach baby bag for classes. mine is plain black and holds a TON. i love it!
I usually have one or two books with me. I can't carry more than that anyways.:s I was think the same thing about the straps too. IDK.

I agree with Kallison. I think the baby bags look like they'd be great for a school bag! I've tossed around the idea of getting one for traveling. I like the multi function tote too especially in black/white!

While I love the striped tote, LOVING THE STRIPES! it may be too delicate.

After that the beading might be too delicate, if you bump into a door, people walking into you, as you put down your bag next to your chair, when you throw it into your car, the beads might be in jepardy.

Therefore I would suggest something signature, because time and time again its proven to be resilent. I think you'll have fun with the signature stripe, and theres so many colors to choose from! And it should have a good sell back value as well.

But thats just my two cents.

A Large or Business Carryall has very sturdy handles. I use mine for not only my laptop, but also files, books etc that I truck back and forth to work everyday.

Signature Stripe works well for my teenager, although we did place a piece of heavy pvc inside the base to prevent sagging, found it in my Harrods shopping bag, it fit perfectly !! She carries books and a large file, the handles seem to be fine at this point, but I do check them regularly.

the ones with thicker straps. thick leather straps. good bindings.

trust me on this one. you'll regret filling it up otherwise!
i use the black bag in the back right of this pic for school books and thank god! my little gallery tote will do the job, kinda tight sometimes, but the big tote never fails! and comfy on the shoulder too! with good separation in all the pockets!

Attachments

• coach collection.jpg
    coach collection.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 34
the ones with thicker straps. thick leather straps. good bindings.

trust me on this one. you'll regret filling it up otherwise!
i use the black bag in the back right of this pic for school books and thank god! my little gallery tote will do the job, kinda tight sometimes, but the big tote never fails! and comfy on the shoulder too! with good separation in all the pockets!
Oh i love the black one! I was seriously looking for something exactly like that, but couldn't find any on the coach website. Is this available anymore? Do you know the name of this bag? Thanks.:yes: