Which color would you pick-Etain or Vert Cypress?

Which color would you pick for a Kelly 28 in Togo GHW? Prices and conditions are similar

• Etain

Votes: 78 49.7%
  • Vert Cypress

Votes: 79 50.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vert Cypress is a special color that goes with almost anything at all. I have Vert Fonce which is a similar dark green which I feel goes with more than any and all my grey bags. Etain is a good dark grey though…I don’t think you should consider resale of either. Just look in your closet with a couple color swatches. If you have lots of mid tones (beiges/camels/creams) I would favor VC but if wear neutral as well as lots of color in your closet go for Etain. Best of luck!

I own and love both but (of course this is just my own preference) for some reason I prefer Etain with PHW while I think both PHW and GHW look great with Vert Cypress. Therefore, as you mentioned you are looking at these colors in K28 Togo GHW, I will vote for VC. But seriously both are beautiful!
hi @momoc, thanks so much for your feedback, would you mind to share a photo of the two together? You can pm me or share here. Thanks.

hi @momoc, thanks so much for your feedback, would you mind to share a photo of the two together? You can pm me or share here. Thanks.
my VC bag is not Togo (it’s exotic skin) so it will be very different I’m afraid!

Edit: actually I remembered I got SLG in VC; it’s still not Togo but maybe this helps? (the Etain bag is Togo)

Sorry this is indoor (yellow) lighting (it’s night time where I am), so the colors are a bit tinted with the warm lighting - Etain is not this warm at all IRL. I will try to remember to take another in natural daylight if you would like one. The most obvious thing to me is how much darker VC is.

00E6D30B-44E4-4754-8B77-F9031F3076FB.jpegE489D9B5-2800-48AD-BE0A-9F9B7C8A33F7.jpeg

Last edited:
my VC bag is not Togo (it’s exotic skin) so it will be very different I’m afraid!

Edit: actually I remembered I got SLG in VC; it’s still not Togo but maybe this helps? (the Etain bag is Togo)

Sorry this is indoor (yellow) lighting (it’s night time where I am), so the colors are a bit tinted with the warm lighting - Etain is not this warm at all IRL. I will try to remember to take another in natural daylight if you would like one. The most obvious thing to me is how much darker VC is.

View attachment 5761330View attachment 5761331
Thanks so much @momoc this is really helpful!

Reactions: momoc