Which color and size Birkin is easy to get .

It really depends on the boutique you shop at. Some boutiques like to order a variety of colors/sizes, smaller boutiques with less traffic tend to focus on the popular sizes in neutral colors. Ultimately, just put down what you really want instead, some dark colors may be very hard to come by regardless of the size.

My SA has always told me size 30 is far easier than 25, but none of them are easy per se. The average boutique will probably order lots of neutrals. Dark neutrals should be plentiful, like Nero and Bleu nuit. If you want medium neutrals like etoupe or etain, I would imagine they are easier than the super light craie, nata and that ilk. Gold is very popular, so I would imagine gets ordered quite a bit too. I agree with all above to just let your SA know what you would like :smile: it is too expensive to settle for what you think would be easiest to get

Last edited:
I think generally speaking currently 30 is easier than 25. But the specifics will depend on the exact spec you are asking for, what your store has ordered, how many other customers at your store happen to want the same bag, and always bit of timing and luck.

For a rule of thumb you can always check the reseller market. How much is the bag marked up over its retail price? More marked up = harder.

At the end of the day these are all very expensive bags and you should stay strong and get what you actually want.

I really think it depends on your store and the market in your area… I had initially thought that 25 is the hardest, then 30 and then 35, and my SA said that light colors were very in demand. My initial wishlist was for a 35, maybe 30, in a neutral/dark color. She said 35 is actually not as easy to come by.

I had earlier put a wishlist for Birkin 25 in neutral colors but I decided to change to the 30 size in darker colors .Any idea which is easier to get .
TIA
Depends on where you are and what your Store Director/Manager orders. In one H boutique, the SA and Director told me about the Director's favorite color and how she ordered a lot of that color in different shades. One SA meanwhile in another H boutique told me years ago that in the West Coast, yellow, green, and purple are their popular colors. While, black, gray, neutrals, and more "conservative colors" are the more popular choices in the East Coast.