which coach bag do you like better and why please...

I wouldn't, but I am biased against hobos that way. They really strike me as a casual-only bag because they are so slouchy. It would look sharp with a pants or casual skirt outfit, but it would strike me as out of place with a nicer dress or even business attire.

But perhaps I am in the minority, as hobos are very popular. Maybe other people see them differently from the way I do.

I think you should get the bee one. I plan to go to TJ maxx and get the bee one. I saw it the other day and thought it was very cute so I think I may go back and get it. I don't really like the leather one quite as much. Besides I think the bee one will be a great spring bag.

Between the first two the bee vs. leather flap-my vote would be for the bee. I wouldn't be able to carry it myself becasue of the smaller size, but I'm a sig/something going on kind of gal. For me between these two the leather is a little plain.

Between the white leather hobo vs. the white leather flap-my vote would be for the hobo. I have that exact hobo in black mini sig and I love it. Plus I would vote for it because of the bigger size vs. the flap. I personally think the hobo would be fine at fancier events because it's a clean cut style that has a nice shape and nice rounded, non-entrusive edges. IMHO the hobo is not simply a casual bag, I think it could work in any environment.

Happy decision making :yahoo: :P

i like the optic bee the best, its fun, and i think the leather one can date you a bit, while since you are young, the bee will look cute, dressy, and quirky on you.