Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

IM, I didn't know you had this beauty! I love it. :love: The leather looks so lush. I'm uncertain if I should get a Willis with gold hardware for myself, or a black/gold Rambler or a black/gold Station bag. I'm just enjoying the vintage leather on my Court bag so much I thought another vintage bag could be fun!
Of those, I find the station bag to be the least usable, for me. It doesn't have much depth. I really love the Rambler's Legacy. It is such a cute shape. It might not hold as much as the court. The Willis holds about the same as the court. I prefer the wider strap of the Rambler's Legacy over the others, but it doesn't have a hand carry option.

Of those, I find the station bag to be the least usable, for me. It doesn't have much depth. I really love the Rambler's Legacy. It is such a cute shape. It might not hold as much as the court. The Willis holds about the same as the court. I prefer the wider strap of the Rambler's Legacy over the others, but it doesn't have a hand carry option.
Thank you, whateve, for your thoughts. I like the Rambler's Legacy as well. I really like how the strap buckles down the side (hope I'm thinking of the right bag). The handheld strap is handy, I must say, on the Court bag. I wasn't sure about the size of the Court bag compared to Willis. I like the proportion of the Court on me so maybe the Willis should also be considered.

Reactions: whateve