Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

I finally switched to the mini duffle.
d132be6dc10358d2fc9dacf4e617c016.jpg
Wow! This is a cool looking bag[emoji2]

That Double Dinky is perfect; I don't normally go for studs but on that bag it really works without being overwhelming. And great colour coordination with the scarf/twilly!

Twins on carrying a large LC black tote today (though since I got mine, I have been carrying her as the second half of my own bag team everyday...love this bag!)

Thank you! Yes, I totally agree. It's my workhorse as well. I like that I don't be as careful with it as the cuirs. I'll carry it around when I have a bigger purse too. I love that it folds up. It's why I couldn't do the Neo.

Reactions: RayKay
Thank you! Yes, I totally agree. It's my workhorse as well. I like that I don't be as careful with it as the cuirs. I'll carry it around when I have a bigger purse too. I love that it folds up. It's why I couldn't do the Neo.

Yes, I had purchased a couple Neo's when I saw them on sale at Winners, but then took them back later that day. Loved the feeling of the nylon, but to me the appeal of the LCs are they can fold and button up. While the monochramatic look of Neos is nice too, I admit I am partial to the brown/luggage leather trim :biggrin:

Reactions: Chiichan

Haha I think of my purses that way too!

Yes, I had purchased a couple Neo's when I saw them on sale at Winners, but then took them back later that day. Loved the feeling of the nylon, but to me the appeal of the LCs are they can fold and button up. While the monochramatic look of Neos is nice too, I admit I am partial to the brown/luggage leather trim :biggrin:

I agree. The brown leather handles feel nicer to me too. Though I wouldn't mind one of the smaller top handle LC in neo [emoji1]

Reactions: HeatherL and RayKay

Beautiful bags! They look like very well-behaved cubicle mates (but I would be distracted all the time since I'd have to gaze at their beauty and feel proud).

I kinda miss my Coach Prince Street but she's taking a break at the moment so my new LV can be carried around and broken in. Oh well, favorite bags need a break, too.

I always wanted this one!!
I just got it off eBay. But unfortunately the seller tried to remove an ink mark on the back and it's not perfect. [emoji21] It's on the back so I know it won't be seen when carried and it's too hard to find so I kept it. It still makes me mad because I was telling her to leave the ink stain as it was. But she was already working on it upon her discovery of the ink AFTER I had paid for it. GRR... [emoji34]