Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

Reactions: carterazo
As some of you already know, I have a weakness for summery, beachy, picnicy bags (I have many weaknesses.) So I have been pulling old favorites out of the closet all summer, including my straw Bonnie tote and my sunglow Preston. But my company's picnic is tomorrow so I dived back into the closet today and selected another old favorite - a very impractical bag that is just perfect for a picnic IMO!

You've probably seen her before, but here she is again, my Straw Basket Tote 10728 Brass/Natural/White from 2006. I bought this bag for $7 at the thrift store a few years ago and rehabbed it - and I love her!

I pulled a lot of accessories out of the closet too - including my watercolor ponytail scarf and Fiona sandals, and my Bonnie striped wallet and a Kate Spade envelope to complete the ensemble. I also took the opportunity to use my recently purchased, new to me, angel fish pendant as a fob and I will wear my punch Andee boyfriend watch, too. I'm ready to have some fun on a picnic!
:happydance:
I just hope that it doesn't rain!
View attachment 3768777

View attachment 3768779

View attachment 3768782

View attachment 3768784

I remember the Straw Basket/Bag!! It is so adorable. I had to pass on it back in 2006 because it's mostly rainy/gloomy in the area I live in. Glad to see this cutie still being loved and appreciated~

Reactions: katev
Reactions: carterazo
Reactions: christinemliu
Moved in last night :smile: I've been eyeing this rogue since I first saw them earlier this year, but ultimately went with a larger black one for my first purchase. This size and color are so perfect for the remainder of summer that I couldn't hold out any longer!

wrewp2.jpg

Moved in last night :smile: I've been eyeing this rogue since I first saw them earlier this year, but ultimately went with a larger black one for my first purchase. This size and color are so perfect for the remainder of summer that I couldn't hold out any longer!

wrewp2.jpg

Very cute! I like seeing "real" photos of this particular colourway as it is hard to get an idea of it from Coach.com. It shows up briefly in one of MortuaryMaven's youtube videos too, and I was drawn to it (though I ended up with the Chalk Rogue 25 instead!). If I could justify another light coloured Rogue 25 this would be my next choice!

Reactions: JVSXOXO