Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

New to me floral scarf on my Nolita satchel. :biggrin: Don't ask how to tie that stupid bow. I lost half an hour of my time on tutorials that didn't work for me because A) My scarf is shorter than the one in the tutorial B) I didn't want the underside of the scarf with signature pattern showing. So after wasting all my time on tutorials I ended up doing something of my own. :facepalm:

P.s. I am never taking this scarf off this bag cuz I doubt I can ever make it look good again! :sweatdrop:

View attachment 5411963

They do look gorgeous together :hbeat:

Studio bag in Army Green with novelty strap.
I dislike that the strap on this bag was not removable. I had hubby cut the rectangular rings off (with a bolt cutter) & then I added the d-rings (purchased from Amazon). I can now use novelty straps & can use the crossbody strap from my green colorblock Rogue which matches.
Just thought I'd share.
View attachment 5411778View attachment 5411779

Thats a great bag hack!

New to me floral scarf on my Nolita satchel. :biggrin: Don't ask how to tie that stupid bow. I lost half an hour of my time on tutorials that didn't work for me because A) My scarf is shorter than the one in the tutorial B) I didn't want the underside of the scarf with signature pattern showing. So after wasting all my time on tutorials I ended up doing something of my own. :facepalm:

P.s. I am never taking this scarf off this bag cuz I doubt I can ever make it look good again! :sweatdrop:

View attachment 5411963
I think it's fabulous! I was never a scarf or charm person until tPF and all the great pics that people post.

I dislike that the strap on this bag was not removable. I had hubby cut the rectangular rings off (with a bolt cutter) & then I added the d-rings (purchased from Amazon). I can now use novelty straps & can use the crossbody strap from my green colorblock Rogue which matches.
Just thought I'd share.
AHA! I love this hack and that strap with your bag!

View attachment 5411963
So beautiful. Your efforts paid off. The bow is perfect.

View attachment 5411963
The color combo is gorgeous!

Just thought I'd share.
I admire you for making the bag more usable. I wish I wasn't so chicken. It looks great!

We've had the chance to visit some outdoor events recently, including a concert and an open-air market, and it has been so nice to get out again and enjoy the air, the people, and the activity!

Once more I have had the opportunity to appreciate the style and perfect utility of my Kristin Crossbody Bag (42128) in black with silver hardware.

It's comfortable, lightweight, and easy to carry. It has a built-in wallet with easy access and it's just large enough to "hold the essentials!"

The Memorial Day weekend is almost upon us and I as sure that I will be carrying it again soon!

KristinCrossbodyLoaded004.jpg

KristinCrossbodyBlk002.jpg

I admire you for making the bag more usable. I wish I wasn't so chicken. It looks great!

I'm the same way and I think it's because we are often focused on rehabbing and restoring bags to their original beauty, so the idea of altering a bag may be a bit uncomfortable. But if someone else is brave enough to alter a bag to make is more useful then that's okay with me! (As long as they do a nice job, like @Teagaggle bag, because I've seen some other poor bags that were inexpertly butchered!

View attachment 5411963

What a fun and vibrant color for summer! :love: :love: :love:

View attachment 5411963
Wow! Such a beautuful bag, and a perfect pairing!!:heart:

Just thought I'd share.
Very smart! :yes:
I've done this to a couple of bags. Somehow, I just didn't think of doing this to another bag(a mental block?:facepalm:), but your post made me realize that I should!!!:smile: