Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

No, you don’t! :smile: That is one amazing bag.
Go ahead and carry it as much as you want until it looks like one for WYRTB. And then I will gladly volunteer to bring it back to life. :yes:
Thanks for volunteering! What amazes me is how we've seen tons of bags that are only 10 or 20 years old that look like they've been dragged through the mud, covered in ink, with deep scratches and oil stains. Other than a bit of color variation from the dye not taking evenly, this bag is nearly pristine - no stains, no ink, not even patina. How did it survive so long unscathed?

Thank you. :smile:You know I was itching badly for a Speedy 20, and when I saw this at TJ Maxx, I had to get it since the shape and size resembled it. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Plus I wanted to try a shearling bag. But this bag actually had hideous handles IMO, so I cut them off and made the handles out of the crossbody strap the bag came with.
I really think it's super cute and cuddly now. :girlsigh:
I love seeing all of the changes you make to your bags! Do you have a before and after picture? I scrolled back to your picture and you would never know those weren’t the original handles!

Thank you. :smile:You know I was itching badly for a Speedy 20, and when I saw this at TJ Maxx, I had to get it since the shape and size resembled it. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Plus I wanted to try a shearling bag. But this bag actually had hideous handles IMO, so I cut them off and made the handles out of the crossbody strap the bag came with.
I really think it's super cute and cuddly now. :girlsigh:
I love this! Will be checking my local TJ Maxx. You really upgraded it & it looks great! Your photos are all wonderfully staged as well!

Thanks for volunteering! What amazes me is how we've seen tons of bags that are only 10 or 20 years old that look like they've been dragged through the mud, covered in ink, with deep scratches and oil stains. Other than a bit of color variation from the dye not taking evenly, this bag is nearly pristine - no stains, no ink, not even patina. How did it survive so long unscathed?
Owner probably left it in the closet forgotten. I do that a lot unintentionally.

Despite the 70 degrees weather today, my thoughts have turned to the impending holidays. I couldn't stop thinking about this bag, so I brought it out to usher in the cooler weather coming. Coach Sonoma style 4927 large pebbled leather bucket in TOMATO!!
View attachment 5253338
:faint: I love the holidays that bring out red bags of all shades! :loveeyes: