Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

Parchment Legacy Tanner.

b406de486036feed149ba10fc3e8ae96.jpg
Cute. I have this bad in tan and reddish colors. I need to use or sell it.

View attachment 4313338
Washed Red Rogue and my fav SLGs for tomorrow [emoji1][emoji173]️
Gorgeous. Your accessories compliment this Rogue perfectly.

Reactions: Syren
A bad winter storm is forecast for my area and I don't want to have to worry about my bag being ruined by snow, sleet, or freezing rain, so I've chosen to carry my Kristin Pleated Satchel 16016 B4 BK in black patent leather with brass hardware because it is an "all-weather purse."

In keeping with the season, I have decorated her with a Stardust Studs Snowflake Fob F23452 and I think that my Chalk Prairie Rivets Accordion Zip Wallet also goes well with the bag and fob.

I kind of like the snowflake fob with the KPS, but it occurred to me that a large flashy fob might be a "bit too much" with a flashy bag like the KPS - with all that gold metal and black patent leather, what do you think?

Hey, keep warm and stay safe TPFers!

KPS_BlkPat_010.jpg

KPS_BlkPat_004.jpg

KPS_BlkPat_007.jpg

KPS_BlkPat_009.jpg

Last edited:
A bad winter storm is forecast for my area and I don't want to have to worry about my bag being ruined by snow, sleet, or freezing rain, so I've chosen to carry my Kristin Pleated Satchel 16016 B4 BK in black patent leather with brass hardware because it is an "all-weather purse."

In keeping with the season, I have decorated her with a Stardust Studs Snowflake Fob F23452 and I think that my Chalk Prairie Rivets Accordion Zip Wallet also goes well with the bag and fob.

I kind of like the snowflake fob with the KPS, but it occurred to me that a large flashy fob might be a "bit too much" with a flashy bag like the KPS - with all that gold metal and black patent leather, what do you think?

View attachment 4314616

View attachment 4314617

View attachment 4314619

View attachment 4314620
It looks great! I have a snowflake like this but I can't find it!

Reactions: katev

View attachment 4314616

View attachment 4314617

View attachment 4314619

View attachment 4314620
What a great combination. Your patent bag looks amazing. How old is it?

What a great combination. Your patent bag looks amazing. How old is it?

Thanks! The Kristin Pleated Satchel came out in 2010 and I got mine at the outlet in early 2011, so she's about 8 or 9 years old. These bags were available in both patent and glove-tanned leather and in several colors.

When I worked in the "Big City" and used public transportation I often carried my patent leather bags because they are so tough and resistant to bad weather, but now I use them less frequently because I drive to and from my job.

But the Weatherman says that bad stuff is coming, so I'm prepared.

16016_b4bk_a0.jpg

It looks great! I have a snowflake like this but I can't find it!

Thanks! I'd forgotten about the snowflake, too! I think I bought it about a year ago. It still had the price tag on it when I found it today and I thought "I'm getting this bag out because of an impending snow storm, so a snowflake is perfect!"

When I bought the prairie rivets chalk wallet, I wasn't thinking about the studded snowflake charm - but I think they go very well together!

View attachment 4314616

View attachment 4314617

View attachment 4314619

View attachment 4314620
@katev: This is lovely and you have enlightened me...I have never considered patent leather before for the winter; I have a pink patent Coach SLG but that's it...thank you for the tip and the general well wishes, the storm in my area is forecasted to be 5-8 inches of snow...not as bad as you though.

Lastly, maybe you will get a chuckle out of this but in my head, I say your user name as "Kuh-TEV," but I just realized it's probably "Kate-Vee" right...hahaha on me...

Thanks! The Kristin Pleated Satchel came out in 2010 and I got mine at the outlet in early 2011, so she's about 8 or 9 years old. These bags were available in both patent and glove-tanned leather and in several colors.

When I worked in the "Big City" and used public transportation I often carried my patent leather bags because they are so tough and resistant to bad weather, but now I use them less frequently because I drive to and from my job.

But the Weatherman says that bad stuff is coming, so I'm prepared.

View attachment 4314805
Wow 2010! This design still looks very current, and the chain detail was so fashion forward of Coach to do 9 years ago!

Reactions: Luvpurplepurses

View attachment 4314616

View attachment 4314617

View attachment 4314619

View attachment 4314620

Awesome combo! So rich and decadent [emoji7]

Reactions: Sunshine mama