Jimmy Choo Which Choo bag are you carrying now, and for how long?

Really? That's okay to do? Awesome! I know you're one of the resident JC experts, I was hoping you had one. I have a Blanche & I love it, but I love Rosalie's design.

No, I don't have a Roselie. I found it is too much like a few other Choo bags I have. I am going for smaller bags now, too. Yes, you can absolutely pm a member and most are happy to help! You might get a quicker response that way, too. The Choo forum is rather quiet these days. :sad:

No, I don't have a Roselie. I found it is too much like a few other Choo bags I have. I am going for smaller bags now, too. Yes, you can absolutely pm a member and most are happy to help! You might get a quicker response that way, too. The Choo forum is rather quiet these days. :sad:

I see that! I'm so sad about that. But happy that I can get great deals on the older (& IMO, better) JC bags.

I have been carrying my new Ally in black glitter deerskin! Love this bag...it is the one with the hand cuff on the chain. I have to say the quality of this bag is on par with my older Choos!

How heavy is the Raven? We had nothing at our local Nordies - congratulations!

Lighter than it looks ~ on the lighter side in my collection, even with the chain. Lighter than Bal city with original g21 hardware or Givenchy medium Pandora in goatskin; much lighter than medium Coach Rogue (which is close to 3 lbs when empty!)

Lighter than Ferragamo quilted Vara bucket with its original chain strap (swapped out the chain to use different strap on mine)

On par with medium Pandora in calfskin, St Laurent medium Rider bucket, and old chèvre 2006 classic black bal city.

Hope this helps!