Which Black Hobo?

I have both styles and prefer my HOBO in black/silver. IMO, the pebbled leather is really nice and doesn't show scratches as easily as the legacy leather. I love two strap options but usually wear as a cross body with kids.
That said, I only wear my duffle crossbody because the doubled strap does not stay on my shoulder well.
I do have other bags in the black legacy leather that I love.
As far as duplicating styles, I wouldn't tell ya not to...;) LOL

Last edited:
Thank you ladies for your opinions. I did order a black duffle and just received it today. I was almost hoping it wasn't in pristine condition so the decision would be easier! ;) Of course it was - mostly still wrapped up. I've ordered a few handbags from Zappos now and I feel like I have a better shot at getting a perfect bag vs. FOS or sometimes even Coach.

Right now I am seriously leaning towards keeping the duffle. I love the softness of the leather and look and the fact that the style is discontinued. I do love the hobo I have in Chestnut - but the pebbling on the black doesn't appeal to me as much. I do have a black Lindsey that can be my dressier black bag and has the wonderful soft leather too.

Again, thanks for all your opinions on this!

I don't know how you can go wrong with either IMO. Ask yourself if you'll be needing to change from shoulder to crossbody often in one outing?? If so the Madison may be better so you don't have to actually mess with the strap vs. having to take the duffle off and adjust. I think either leather will hold up well so the hardware etc are the options I'd weigh!!