Which Bag Will You Carry On Valentines Day?

Hello ladies,
Valentines Day is this Friday, what coach bag will you be carrying?

Here in New York we are having a Nor'easter tomorrow and it will snow through Valentines Day so I will be carrying Miss Madison Patent Crimson Juliette.
One of the things I love about the Patent Leather bags is that they are great to carry in all types of bad weather.

a4dda4cf-0a6f-4a76-9593-8dfce8e43a25_zps73345ef4.jpg

That bag is so so adorable:smile:

Thanks love!!

I just switched into my brand new two tone Chelsea - cut the tags off this morning. Bought it back in January at the Dillard's extra 40% off for a steal. So I'll be carrying that on Valentine's Day for our weekend away. :biggrin:

20ti2ag.jpg

28ji72x.jpg

I do not own a pink or red purse! Will prob. wear my new Teal Phoebe , since I will probably be going out for Valentines Day with DH, if we can shovel ourselves out of the snow! :graucho:

I love the colour of you bag..

But are you trying to sell it? No offence but was it really necessary to take a pic of your bag and made sure the price tag was captured? I mean you can try another angle? Or put the tags inside?

I just thought it was unnecessary to do.. Idk maybe its just me but i dislike it when People do things like that.. cos it looks like as if your bragging how much you've paid? But I could be wrong.. You probably "didn't notice it was captured?" Which was weird.. Cos it was crystal clear..

Just saying...
PS. I'm not trying to argue with you.. Just a thought..

Happy valentines day!

Last edited: