Which bag to keep ??

Hamilton, I'm not the biggest fan of the black grommet selma, I think the grommets are nicer on the brighter or lighter coloured selmas. But that's just my opinion.

Hamilton, I'm not the biggest fan of the black grommet selma, I think the grommets are nicer on the brighter or lighter coloured selmas. But that's just my opinion.

I don't care for the silver grommets, but the gold grommets look fantastic on my saddle, coffee, and navy Selma's. My pearl gray Selma is plain.

If I had to choose just one to keep, the pearl gray would not even make the top three and it was my first!

I don't care for the silver grommets, but the gold grommets look fantastic on my saddle, coffee, and navy Selma's. My pearl gray Selma is plain.

If I had to choose just one to keep, the pearl gray would not even make the top three and it was my first!

Yes the gold grommets are gorgeous, especially on the navy selma! I just got the navy selma without grommets n looove the gold on it!

Lol...I don't have the willpower or motivation for a self-inflicted purse ban.

And no way would the DH even consider putting me on a ban, because I would put him on an ammo ban too. Lol

Take a guess on who spends more! Lol

I am on a self-inflicted ban till January, I realize I've been spending way too much on handbags, and need to start putting that money towards other bills, but knowing the Macy's F&F sale is coming up is making it really hard! I told my DH after my recent purchase last month that I was going on a ban, he doesn't think I'll make it, so I have to be extra determined, lol.

Not sure if to late for my vote. But I vote for the Selma. I would love for that to be my next bag. But I'm on a purse ban for a year.

I am on a self-inflicted ban till January, I realize I've been spending way too much on handbags, and need to start putting that money towards other bills, but knowing the Macy's F&F sale is coming up is making it really hard! I told my DH after my recent purchase last month that I was going on a ban, he doesn't think I'll make it, so I have to be extra determined, lol.

I've also placed myself on a ban until Christmas. I don't know if I'll make it but I noticed that I was starting to collect bags (like I did with LV) but I'd rather buy a few that I love and will use....:smile: