Which bag to keep ??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Should I keep the grommet selma with silver hardware or the Specchio Hamilton with silver hardware ?? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397318499.595579.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397318528.706278.jpg

2. My vote is for Selma. I have this one and call her my biker chick.

3. I think I'm leaning toward selma also... Do you feel like the silver hardware matches everything ?

4. I would definitely keep the specchio Hamilton with silver hardware. This is such a unique bag and very hard to find currently.

5. Loving the Hamilton!

6. Hamilton!

7. I vote for the Hamilton

8. Selma!

9. If you already have Selmas, I would go with the Hamilton, but it's a hard choice!

10. Keep the specchio Hamilton it's gorgeous ...

11. Selma!!!! :smile:

12. I bought the same two bags with the intention of taking one back, three months later, I still use both of them in alternate days. I love both if them

13. Love that Hamilton :yahoo:

14. They are each so unique, can you keep both? :graucho:

15. ^ what she said!?!??! :graucho: