Where to wear clasp?

Inside. Clasps are typically not meant to be seen, hence the clasp goes on the inside. The eye typically first goes to the outside of a bangle when the arm is in movement so you want to see the full beauty of the bangle, not the clasp.

Also, the clasp is more protected on the inside of your arm vs. the outside, where you could scrape the outside of your wrist.

This is an interesting question.

Not an Influencer (LOL) but I wear mine near my wrist on the outside.

Although the reasons given above make perfect and logical sense, the reason I do this is because with the clasp on top near the wrist, I think with my stack, my VCA Sweet Clover lays better next to the POG this way, and esthetically, for some reason, I prefer the look of all the clasps facing up.

The VCA clasp is so pretty that it doesn’t bother me to see it exposed since it blends in with the bracelet rather elegantly.

Additionally, it allows me to see that the clasp is in the closed hinge position more easily, and it also allows easier access to opening the bracelet in my opinion although I rarely take it off.

Reactions: Starburst 413
It just occurred to me that I am wearing mine wrong! I put them on clasp side out, mostly in an attempt to prevent any potential snagging on clothing. But truly it doesn’t matter which way I put them on because they twist in whatever direction they see fit because they are probably a little too big for me now.

I like movement, and prefer bracelets large enough to push out of the way when typing etc, so my clasps tend to rotate out. Doesn’t really bother me one way or the other. Sometimes rotating a bracelet clasp out or cover8ng with a sleeve is more discreet in public places.