Where to buy lesser known fine jewelry?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes, contemporary is a great description for my taste. I wouldn't have thought Gucci at all, but will check it out now. Thank you.

papertiger likes this.
  2. I've heard of this, but havent looked closer. Will do now. TY!

Violet Bleu likes this.
  3. I just had dinner at abc kitchen last night, but didnt know they had jewelry? thanks for heads up. Will have to stop by again.

4. I love ABC Kitchen and Cocina. I love the whole store!
    The jewelry department is at the front of the store. They have some really beautiful pieces - Celine D'Aoust, WWake, Elisa Soloman, Polly Wales, Danielle Welmond, Melissa Joy Manning, etc

5. Kendra Scott does beautiful 14k pieces. I have this bracelet and these earrings and wear the bracelet every day and the earrings a lot. I think the quality is excellent and if you live near a Kendra Scott store, you can get 25% off her fine jewelry during your birthday month.

I also second talking to a local jeweler. I live outside Philadelphia and Bernie Robbins made me an exact copy of a Tiffany DBTY necklace. The necklace I wanted was $1250 at Tiffany's and I paid $600 for an exact copy down to the diamond weight and 18K gold.

6. Kyle Chan. Does some fine pave work around semi-precious stones at very reasonable price points.
    http://www.kylechandesign.com/

As a funny aside, He’s a fave of Bravo reality TV stars.

7. Had my first purchase from mejuri. Its a tiny ruby pendant for 122 cad. Not bad for the price. The only issue i had is that the stone wasnt as transparent as the picture. But at least it matches the ruby earrings I got from the bay. I use it now as a bracelet charm. As a pendant it is just so tiny but may look better when stacked. Im thinking of buying the blue sapphire one to match it

8. By Charlotte

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice