Where in the US are they actually made?

Minnie said:
wanna break in. Lets get a lot of black eyeliner, masks, boots lets pull on oceans eleven with LVS. Bo:huh:HhahHaaa ( evil laugh)!!!

Mission Impossible music in the backround!!!
Minnie is getting her gear on, black boots, black sunglasses!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, I'm very impressed that there has not been some big heist at an LV factory in the United States. Their security must be extremely tight.

frozen7313 said:
SD in the date code represents San Dimas, in California.. probably why we get taxed on eluxury.. and I'm sure there's one in Tennessee too, which is also another reason they get taxed for elux.

I think we get taxed in CA & TN for elux purchases because the customer service dept for elux is in CA and the distribution center is in Memphis TN.

Just Googled LV San Dimas

[SIZE=+1]Louis Vuitton Mfg[/SIZE]
(909) 599-2411
[SIZE=-1]321 W Covina Blvd[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]San Dimas, CA 91773[/SIZE]

I am so checking that place out!

Minnie said:
wanna break in. Lets get a lot of black eyeliner, masks, boots lets pull on oceans eleven with LVS. Bo:huh:HhahHaaa ( evil laugh)!!!

Mission Impossible music in the backround!!!
Minnie is getting her gear on, black boots, black sunglasses!!!

Ohhh.. I'm so with you!! Wait for me... :lol: I can pick the locks! ;)

Coldplaylover said:
That is a great question...can you imagine waking up in the morning and having to go to work making Louis Vuitton bags??!!

That has to be a fabulous feeling...:love:

I can't believe there isn't somebody on this forum who has a friend, sister, cousin, uncle or somebody working for one of the factories. :suspiciou I'm starting to really believe that Oompa Loompas might be making those bags. :amuse: Or LV must have one heck of a confidentiality agreement.

they have super tight security, that i know for sure.. when NBC news did a report on how LV bags are made, and why they cost so much, they were the first and only ones allowed ever inside the Franch factory to tour it with cameras and such. *amazing*

and if i was one of the employees of LV, i wouldn't go around blabbing to people.. god.. everyone would ask for discounts and/or defect bags/etc..

frozen7313 said:
they have super tight security, that i know for sure.. when NBC news did a report on how LV bags are made, and why they cost so much, they were the first and only ones allowed ever inside the Franch factory to tour it with cameras and such. *amazing*

and if i was one of the employees of LV, i wouldn't go around blabbing to people.. god.. everyone would ask for discounts and/or defect bags/etc..

:amazed: OMG! When did they do the story? I'd love to see it!