Where/how do you store/collect/display your LVs?

This was before...
closet003.jpg

This is after...
closet0022.jpg

btw--lvbabydoll, you have the most awesome collection. :smile: i've seen your other pictures (in your slideshow)..and everything is :drool: :drool: :drool:

That's so cool Rebecca!!! If only my dad'll let me punch holes into the walls.... lol

sweetneet- aw thanks! :shame:

Cec- Lol thanks. I just started doing it and they really couldn't stop me. :P
Plus, it's prettier than putting up posters hehe.

LvBabydoll - That's so cool. You can enjoy looking at them all day long.

Guilty Pleasure - You've alloted a great space for your all your purses and accessories.

Mine are just in plastic bins - Boo-Hoo! Not worth showing it off. :tdown:

LvBabydoll- that's an awesome wall of LVs! I love your collection of cles!

Guilty Pleasure- is that space specifically just for your LVs? :drool:

PrincessMe- your closet is so nicely organized! Mine's quite cluttered right now....

I'm also looking for new ideas on how to update and re-organize my LV storage areas. Most of my LV hand bags are stored in larger sized plastic bins in my two closets but a few are stored in an armoire. The LV shoes are kept in their storage boxes on the top shelf of one of the closets. All of my smaller LV accessories (bracelets, key cles, wallets, etc.) are stored in a dresser drawer. Here are photos of the hand bag armoire and LV accessory drawer:

2005_0204PurseStorage0033.jpg

2005_0204PurseStorage0031.jpg

Guilty Pleasure- is that space specifically just for your LVs? :drool:
Actually, now it is. It used to be clothes and my bags were sort of just piled on top of each other. Whenever I'd grab one I'd have an avalanche. So I bought the wood things from Ikea and it worked out pretty good. At least now I can grab one without the half the closet falling on top of me!!