Where/how do you store/collect/display your LVs?

I'm so glad I came across this post bc I have been having the same thoughts running threw my head lately! I keep all of mine in their dust bags in the bottom of my closet but I feel like they are hard to get to there and I would LOVE to have a book shelf or something like that - out of my closet for easy access. I'm sure I would change bags more often if I did. Thanks ladies! At least now I know I'm not the only one who thinks about this stuff....maybe someday I can have a room just for my bags - along with a wine cellar!;)

Hey guys, I thought it'd be cool to see pics of how everyone store their LVs or collection of bags. I would love to contribute to the thread but I only have one LV bag with two accessories. The wallet and the cles are always in the bag and I use the bag a lot so not too much storing for me. :graucho:

So go ahead and post pics of your closets, shelves etc where you store your LVs :biggrin: :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

this is one of my closets
z34Untitled.jpg

ok, i will try to post something tomorrow, when there's daylight.

btw--lvbabydoll, you have the most awesome collection. :smile: i've seen your other pictures (in your slideshow)..and everything is :drool: :drool: :drool: