Where do you store your LVs?

iliabags said:
We have a long table close to the front door. It is pretty long and displays our photos and holds our last minute items like checks, cash,etc... Yup, I just line up my bags there. Come in the door, plop mys in the tray (on our ledge). Kick off my shoes, and put down my bags with the rest of them. So, when I am running out of the door (usually late) I just scan the table, check out which bag I think I should take, transfer the goods and bam out the door...

It's really laziness, I can't believe I am telling you all... But a perfect house for a breakin, everything is lined up by the front door for them;)

That actually sounds like a great idea - definately easier than going upstairs to the bedroom to find the bag you want. A friend of mine had her house broken into and the thief stole their computer and a few other things, but left the $12,000 LV bag collection untouched! Moron!

addictedtolv said:
Isn't she nuts? But bring the practical person she is, she thinks LVs are obscenely over-priced. Thank God that I have all of you to talk to about our shared obsession - no one else understands me :sad2: ! Even hubby needs a break from my LV rants now and then :wacko: !

I know how you feel! ;)

I store mines under my bed in a plastic container with a pillow cover over it to keep it from dust and to let the leather breath. My room is small so I just slide it under the bed. I wish my room was bigger to have another closet.

Attachments

• -Storage.jpg
    -Storage.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 51
I have mine in their dust covers under my bed.. I have no room in my closet for bags :sad:

Maybe I need to take a trip to Ikea and invest on that nice closet that was posted at the begining of this thread

mee4 said:
I store mines under my bed in a plastic container with a pillow cover over it to keep it from dust and to let the leather breath. My room is small so I just slide it under the bed. I wish my room was bigger to have another closet.

My original idea was to install some shelving above my dresser but when we went to IKEA to buy some, I saw the wardrobe and went with that instead.