Where do you store your LVs?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Is there anyone out there who is as nuts as me when it comes to storing their LVs? My husband bought me a purse wardrobe as he was tired of seeing all my bags all over the bedroom, wherever there was an empty spot.
    [​IMG]
    This is an old picture and I have done some rearranging in the past two months (to make space for more LVs!). Am I crazy or what? The only people that know about this is my family - I wouldn't dare show any of my friends. They'd think I was a complete freak (at least that's what my sister says - she hates LV, says it belongs on old women, she even refused a bag I tried to give her)! :lol: :shame:

2. Ooooo- very nice!! Mine are where your were-- all over the bedroom!:lol:

3. The top shelf in my closet is overflowing with purses. I need to get a piece of furniture to put them in.

4. What a great solution from a thoughtful husband. I need a purse wardrobe.

5. That is just awesome. Did you get those from Ikea?

6. Yup! Got two separate ones and hubby put them together. Cheap chic!

7. what a great idea!

8. are they bookcases or just cabinets for storage?

love how you store your LV's~!

9. That is such a great idea!!! My LVs are all over my walk in closet :shame:

10. Aww.. I love the bag wardrobe ! Mine just sit on the top shelf of my closet, but then again, I probably don't have enough to justify a wardrobe.. yet ! ;)

11. That Is A Beautiful Site! What A Super Sweet Husband!!!

I Use A Shelving Unit In My Walk-In...Each Shelf Is A Different Label Of Bags......Of Course, Then They Extend A Long A Long Top Shelf As Well!

Fun Thread

12. thats a good idea, your cupboard is very neat!

13. I store mine on a bookshelf...I like the cupboard idea better though because you can hide the mess.

14. that is pretty neat. i love that idea.

15. i really like that. it looks so clean and neat. i keep my bags in the closet and for those that have no room usually are kept around the room. my husband can't stand it so he's trying to figure out a way to make more room for them. i was thinking about going to ikea and getting something like that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice