Where do you rank coach ?

since i only own coach bags at the moment, i can't accurately rank against anything else...
BUT, in the scheme of bags i hope to own one day (of the ones i would actually buy...ugh...hate lv)
1. hermes
2. chanel
3. coach
4. burberry
5. prada

that, of course, is in terms of (probable) quality and how much i would use them, etc.

Hmm, I haven't tried a lot of other brands, so it is hard to know. I like Michael by Michael Kors and I'd like to try a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, too. I am interested in a LV, but with all the stories about people being confronted about carrying a fake when their bag is real, it makes me hesitate. While it is always the person who confronts someone who is being rude, I don't want people stopping me on the sidewalk or whispering about me when I walk by! I don't want that much attention from a bag.

I love Coach because it has something for everyone, from $10K exotic skin bags, to lower priced small bags. I wonder what direction the Legacy line will go next fall.

I love Coach and LV the very best! They just seem classic to me:smile:

I have the most coach bags (seven), LV second most (three).

I also like and have some fendi, gucci, and prada.

I like but don't *yet*(lol) own any marc jacobs, burberry, and chanel.

1. Hermes. After going through training and seeing the patience and passion that goes into making each item (EVERYTHING is made by hand) I have the upmost respect for the brand.

2. Gucci. I've always been a fan of the Gucci style, for the most part.

3. Louis Vuitton. Not a fan of some of the patterns (monogram canvas) but they do have some classic styles. the damier line is nice.

4. Chanel. Not extremely familar with the product line but have liked most of what i have seen.

5. Coach. I worked for them for a touch over a year and I lost alot respect fo the brand over that time frame. It just seemed as time went on the quality started going down. Plus I have some issues with the way they run their business. But I do carry and enjoy my Coach messengers.