When to return your newly purchased LV

43. I'm so upset!! I didn't get a LV draw box and / or I didn't get the ribbons that go around the LV draw box. Should I go to my nearest LV Store & ask if they would give me one. For how much I paid you would think I would at least get a Box or ribbon around the box. Would this upset you? Thoughts anyone?

ETA: Hmm :thinking:........Returning an item due to a detachable strap hardware color difference (multiple pics taken & lighting). Why not just exchange the detachable strap? :rolleyes: Oh! It also meets OP's # 9 point. I really have to stay away from that side of the Forum. :biggrin:

Last edited:
50. The quality of LV has gone down the toilet, I'm not buying anymore LV items anymore. One week later a new Reveal Thread and /or Quality issue Thread is created by the same OP who purchased yet another item - Hang on? Didn't you just state you were not going to buy anymore LV items due to "Quality" issue's? :rolleyes:

51. I'm really upset because this is really bothering me & I paid xx amount of money when it's not perfectly aligned. Does this look perfectly aligned to you?? Would this annoy / bother you? Would you return it for another one?