When does a bag get too big? When you can put yourself inside?

:lol:!!

She doesn't need a Mary Poppins bag.

I think the Ruby Tuesday by Juicy Couture bordered on too giant for words. Then again some people use an LV Speedy 40 as an everyday bag. :weird:

Too big, for me, is when it becomes a bottomless pit and getting to things takes too long. There was a beautiful hobo I got from Nordstrom's last year, and there wasn't even a pocket for a cell phone. I can't imagine trying to find it at the bottom of the bag when it was ringing.

I had to laugh when I saw the title of your thread :nuts: ... but, to be frank, I'm always looking for the largest sized bag possible. Why? ... because I travel a lot for my job (overseas), and I hate :Push: to have to carry both a purse -AND- a briefcase. So, the big bags do the trick for me!!

PS: I'm also 5'10" in stocking feet ... so, big bags don't look ridiculous on me (that always helps too!).

I had the MJ Stella bag but exchanged it for the Sophia because I felt it just looked way out of proportion for my size (I'm 5'2" on a tall day.) I do shy away from small bags, for both practical and asthetic reasons, but there's definitely a point for me where a bag feels too big.

that prada bag is HUGE! i like the style though...i guess i want to see the smaller versions

i'm not a big bag person...give me something that will hold my phone, wallet/cash, and lip gloss and i'm set! aka, i do fine with just a coach wristlet

When I put it on my shoulder and it's 4x the width of me and it hangs down to my knee!!

I tried on this beautiful Marc by MJ tote today and if only it was a tad bit smaller, it was gorgeous!