What's your ultimate (dream) piece of jewelry?

Oh my gosh that's it!! Thank you!
It actually might be the porcelain since it was only posted in 2013, I thought it was longer ago. Either way, porcelain or lapis, it's a stunning necklace and It's for sure top of my wish list (that I'll never own) and I'd wear it every day with anything. Dresses, work wear or jeans, I'd never take it off!!

Do VCA do a mother of pearl inlay hinged bracelet in their perlee style? Because if they do it in rose gold then that's my dream, and if they don't then their design team needs to get cracking!! I want it created by the time I've saved up the £10K needed to buy it :biggrin: (so around 2075 lol.)

Oh my gosh that's it!! Thank you!
It actually might be the porcelain since it was only posted in 2013, I thought it was longer ago. Either way, porcelain or lapis, it's a stunning necklace and It's for sure top of my wish list (that I'll never own) and I'd wear it every day with anything. Dresses, work wear or jeans, I'd never take it off!!

Your welcome, lol. I've been stalking old VCA threads and dreaming of my future pieces :P

My dream piece(s) would be...

Dream piece.jpg

David Yurman ring
Links of London bracelet
Hermes clic clac
Cartier and Rolex watches⌚️
Cartier love rings - YG and thick WG💍
Cartier love bracelet
YSL Artsy💍
Fendi logo cuff bracelet
Chanel studs

Anything Queen Elizabeth II would like to cast off. The coronation jewels? Is a tiara asking too much? I like to take duh-REEEEAM to a high level. One day, though, I would like a 16" diamond necklace. Until then, my pearls will do.