What's your ultimate (dream) piece of jewelry?

AirMezPrincess

Got the H bug!
Mar 3, 2010
I'm not really sure if this question been posted before, I apologize if it has, but I'm just curious to know what is(are) your most desired piece of jewelery that you dream to own? Something that is within your reach of course, not like a 60 carat diamond ring or something outrageous :P whether it's a watch, ring, necklace, earrings, etc. What's on top on your wishlist that you haven't yet purchased and truly desire!?

I'd love a cartier panthere ring - it's around 10k. I will get it one day :love:

I'd also like a gold ladies rolex with a MOP face and diamond markers, I'm getting that next year tho...

Oooo..I like this!
Hmm....
I need to name two.
An Omega like Nvie's husband (I like mens watches) It's a grey pinstriped face Omega Aqua Terra or even her diamond marker one would be fabulous. I can't find the picture she posted of them both together :sad:
And a rose gold bangle...like the LOVE, but not with the screws. Just a small size screw on bangle.

A diamond ring from the man of my dreams (who I have not met yet OR maybe I have met him and haven't realized it yet).

I hope you find your dream man first ;) then the ring will come and more bling and more rings! A dream man is much harder to find than a nice piece of jewelry that's for sure! haha :biggrin: but keep us all posted when you do find him!