Whats your take on python skin this season?

Hi lajka, thank you funny you!
I got it from this label called Eclipse when I went to KL. The dress gathers on one hip and makes every girl look like they have a nice bum! Haha!
Thanks again!!
Alex, thanks for reply.
Not only bum (I had our Miss translator for the meaning of this word)... :biggrin:
By my opinion You are very nice shaped and dress is support only. This is "art of presentation". Congratulations! :roflmfao:

Just looked Saul at Play up on fb. Great clutches! You have a fantastic assortment of eye and arm candy :smile:
i got these pieces from them! Haven't had the chance to use them all but i swear they are really addictive!!!!!!! I use the blue and the beige one for when I go to work... easy to lug around during lunch!!!

Just saw this on the Celine forum. This python bag is perfect for any season, and is super gorgeous!

attachment.php
Oh my God! I am scared of snakes!
I would never buy python.....

Just looked Saul at Play up on fb. Great clutches! You have a fantastic assortment of eye and arm candy :smile:
Thanks Renee! I'm really pleased with what I got, and I've bought even more (oops) :smile:. Not that damaging on the pocket yet because it's really not pricey at all. Having said that... the BEST part about it is.... (haha)... they sent me a free piece!

Apparently they have had quite a number of orders from people on this forum, and they told them that they heard about them from this forum. They sent a really pretty green piece with a piece of jade on it. Will post a picture when I use it.

On a lighter note... my mum just dug this out of her closet and gave it to me :smile: ( so pleased). She said it's "vintage" Ferragamo... but it's really from the 80's... so i don't suppose thats considered vintage!! I love the skin, but i'm not too up about the funny ring and clasp!!!

Attachments

• photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 206
here is the one i got, i bought it in paris chanel shop in 2010!
chain is adjustable..
good size, it can fit your chanel long wallet etc..;)

Attachments

• img-thing-1.jpg
    img-thing-1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 122