What's your personal price limit for sunglasses?

I have bought some very inexpensive sunglasses from Le Spec that look great and great quality. For designer though, $300 is my absolute limit. I also don’t mind buying styles that are a couple of seasons old. I’ve found $600 Gucci sunglasses marked down to $250 a year later! That’s usually what I go for lol

It’s hard to find sunglasses that I like... the most I’ve paid is $80 for some Juicy aviators that I got like a decade ago: I still have them! I want a pair of “WOW” shades but every time I find a pair close to $100 I can’t bring myself to pull the trigger. One day I’ll splurge on designer pair... I just can’t get over the fact that I could drop them and ruin them in a split second!

Reactions: MrsFancyFace
At the moment 1000 uk pounds Gucci sunglasses. But I feel as though these are duped so quickly and those dupes become so common/the model goes out of fashion so quickly that I'm embarassed to wear it the next year and so it's absolutely not worth it. I'm thinking of stopping buying Gucci sunglasses and would prefer one good solid pair that I will feel comfortable wearing for years but I am still looking for a brand/model

Lovely to see another person in Accounting by the way :smile:

Right now I only feel like Maui Jim’s are worth the price so my limit is $350ish.

Whenever I try on designer sunglasses they seem cheap and not worth $400-$500.