What's your favorite online store and why?

I don't just have one favorite, that's tough! And I'm practical rather than chic - like my clothes to really last and be simple/classic enough to pair with statement accessories. For me that comes down to Land's End for their large selection of petite sizes for basics, and I can get what works for me in multiple colors. I stay away from crazy patterns there, though. The clothes last a long time - or have been, I'm sure their quality will be going down like everyone else's :sad: For something a bit more funky, I like Shabby Apple.

vestiarecollective.com for accessories and H&M for T-shirts and small stuff. I have no access to luxury stores where I live and I always find nice trendy pieces at H&M for everyday use. For clothes I prefer small boutiques where I can try everything, get help and advise and really take my time shopping every once in awhile.

Poshmark is a go to for me now a days, love the idea of of rehoming clothing as oppose to them ending up in a land field. Plus I've come across amazing deals. i paid 95 bucks for like new condition butter soft Gucci under knee boots. with box dust bag and original wrapping and all. Retail 995 could easily resell for 500 now. But no they've found a forever home with me! I still can not believe that buy!

Reactions: incessantlyXchic