Whats your favorite coach accessory currently?

UPDATE! LOL I exchanged the pouch! But I still love the legacy stripes, and my favorite is this! It has so many pockets one in front, and in back, a pocket inside, another zip and the main compartment!

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 88
At the moment, it's my embossed signature leather flap wristlet (for makeup), my black mini-sig card case (stuffed with all my credit cards and license) and my mahogany patent mini-skinny (full o'coins and paper money).

Oh yeah, and the white sig-star / leather leash on my Katana phone. I told the SA at the Tysons Galleria store that Coach should sell a phone charm/leash in the Legacy stripe because they'd sell out. I know I'd buy one!

My wristlets! I use them all the time as my wallet. They fit all my stuff perfectly and I love how they have the dogleash clip so I can attach it to my bag or belt loop if I need to. :heart:

First: My black signature framed wristlet. I've used little bags or wristlets as my wallet for about the last 5 or 6 years. I love the slightly larger size of the framed wristlets because I can fit everything I need and it doesn't bust at the seems.

Second: My black signature mini skinny. I use it as a change purse. And because I use a framed wristlet as my wallet, the wristlet is big enough that I put all my cards, cash, etc, AND my mini skinny with my change into my wristlet. I love having everything all in one place.

I really love all my accessories - I switch my charms between some of my bags. I have a couple of mini skinnies and wristlets that I can interchange and find really useful for keeping my license, debit card and money in for quick access, and I've been using my Hamptons Stripe wallet ever since I got it and it's great - it fits a ton, but still is flat!

Ok, I know that's not a very direct way to answer the question, but it's so hard to choose!