Whats your favorite coach accessory currently?

I was gonna say.....It would have to be more than one...with all my coach stuff I usually have no less than 5-6 things on me all the time....

My watch, wallet, mirror, keyfob, one of my bracelets, and my planner. And sometimes I've got even more than that if I opted for a scarf that day.....

I agree with the other ladies here who are finding it hard to come up with one. I love my charms and my embossed mini-skinny, but I've really started to love my 1st wristlet (legacy striped) too! I guess out of those, I get the most practical use out of the mini skinny - which cracks me up b/c I never thought I'd use it as much as I do!

Just one? :shrugs:

I :heart: my pill case!!! It comes in handy! :yes:

Close 2nd: My mini skinnys :tender:

pill cases are coming back! as well as jewelry holders and a picture frame holder...and my favorite, a journal (but i wish they'd make it cuter like prada's)

my favorite accessory is the embossed signature leather flap wristlet in the two toned red color starting with B which i cannot spell because i'm horrible at spelling =p

it's the perfect 'mini' bag to take with me when i'm on break or lunch, or when i don't want to carry a big bag (that i just leave in the car)

it's my new wallet :idea:

I have 4 mini skinnys they are soo handy, and fun!! And I LOVE my charms,, I can't wait til they come out with more,, I love having my "B" initial, and astro sign charm on my tote bag... they're cool,, because they represent things about yourself.. :yes: ;) ohh, and can't forget my wristlet that I've had a few years now,, very convenient if I don't wanna carry a purse!!;)