Whats your favorite coach accessory currently?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What is that one accessory that you just cannot part with?:heart:

2. I think right now its my little legacy coin purse! Its too cute!!!

3. Just oneeeee? My black samanthas are def. my favorite accessory, they've stuck with me for almost 3 years now!

4. as of now, my mini skinny.
    but talk to me in about 2 weeks and i'm sure it'll be a legacy something-or-other. :biggrin:

5. Just one? :shrugs:

I :heart: my pill case!!! It comes in handy! :yes:

Close 2nd: My mini skinnys :tender:

6. I was gonna say.....It would have to be more than one...with all my coach stuff I usually have no less than 5-6 things on me all the time....

My watch, wallet, mirror, keyfob, one of my bracelets, and my planner. And sometimes I've got even more than that if I opted for a scarf that day.....

7. I agree with the other ladies here who are finding it hard to come up with one. I love my charms and my embossed mini-skinny, but I've really started to love my 1st wristlet (legacy striped) too! I guess out of those, I get the most practical use out of the mini skinny - which cracks me up b/c I never thought I'd use it as much as I do!

8. I really love my scarf print wristlet, it is just so beautiful.

9. ^^LOL Okay ladies, I'll ease up, what are your most favorite accessories ?

10. my wristlets

11. my embossed mini skinny & my goldfish keychain. I love that thing!

12. Mini skinny!

13. Wristlets definitely!

14. pill cases are coming back! as well as jewelry holders and a picture frame holder...and my favorite, a journal (but i wish they'd make it cuter like prada's)

my favorite accessory is the embossed signature leather flap wristlet in the two toned red color starting with B which i cannot spell because i'm horrible at spelling =p

it's the perfect 'mini' bag to take with me when i'm on break or lunch, or when i don't want to carry a big bag (that i just leave in the car)

it's my new wallet :idea:

15. I have 4 mini skinnys they are soo handy, and fun!! And I LOVE my charms,, I can't wait til they come out with more,, I love having my "B" initial, and astro sign charm on my tote bag... they're cool,, because they represent things about yourself.. :yes: ;) ohh, and can't forget my wristlet that I've had a few years now,, very convenient if I don't wanna carry a purse!!;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice