what's your fave?

I'll wear all kinds EXCEPT cross-body bags. I just choose the right type for the occasion....no handbags if I'm holding children's hands and such. BUT, one of the reasons I got rid of my one-strap Paddington hobo was that it was ALWAYS falling off my shoulder. Not so the satchel. I think its such a heavy bag that the ability to 'swing' from the longer hobo strap made it unstable. I tuck the satchel under my arm and it doesn't move.

Another thing, I can't wear bags with a LOOOONG shoulder strap. As they swing, I find I have to offer counter-stabilization and I end up with a sore back.....

that is SO weird! i find the straps on my paddington to always fall off my shoulder. The innermost one stays on fine, it's the outter one that slips off!! no fair.

fayden said:
that is SO weird! i find the straps on my paddington to always fall off my shoulder. The innermost one stays on fine, it's the outter one that slips off!! no fair.

Fayden, sweetie...from what I've seen....you are teensy, tiny...is your shoulder wide enough for two straps of ANYTHING?!

Issmom said:
Fayden, sweetie...from what I've seen....you are teensy, tiny...is your shoulder wide enough for two straps of ANYTHING?!

LMAO! you know, i never thought of that... you may have a point there... :wondering

oh dear...

I love handbags that can be shoulder bags too.. like the spy and paddy :biggrin:

But I love both.. though I prefer the shoulder bag... Like to have my hands free too.. for carrying my shopping bags...

fayden said:
LMAO! you know, i never thought of that... you may have a point there... :wondering

oh dear...

hey, i have big broad football player man shoulders and my two-strap bags STILL always fall off!

i think the side of my boob might get in the way, though :Push: . i think two-strap bags tend to be wider. i dunno. i just know that two strap bags fall.