What's your dream bag?

Flap style LV monogram backpack with gold hardware, vachetta leather lining. Bosphore isn't cutting for me. If LV Palk had vachetta leather and gold hardware-I crazy over it.

Chanel medium double flap bag in black caviar leather with gold hardware. I've been wanting this bag for so so long! At first I told myself when I turned 25...then when I finish my post grad studies...then as a present for myself when I got married...but all that has come and gone haha maybe when I turn 30!

Curious to know what your top/dream bag is on your wish list? Mine is the Chanel GST. I love the look and design of that bag! I've been doing some shopping lately so I think I'm gonna wait and save my pennies for a little while longer.
I didn't realize I needed the LV St Germain BB until I saw it. It is by far my best purchase and I am so pleased with it.

Curious to know what your top/dream bag is on your wish list? Mine is the Chanel GST. I love the look and design of that bag! I've been doing some shopping lately so I think I'm gonna wait and save my pennies for a little while longer.

Have you been able to find a GST? The talk of them being discontinued rages on. I'm not totally sure the stays but the conversation is very thorough in the Chanrel forum - it's discontinued in some countries but in others, seasonal colors will be released. If you find the GST you want, go for it.

I'm not sure what my dream bag is - I'd say a kelly. It was the LV SC and then it was the Chanel jumbo flap. I get them and then I want something else. I'm trying to be be happy with what I have, or at least decide to sell something that are not being used.

Great choice but as someone already mentioned they may be discontinued so don't wait tooooo long.

I don't really have a dream bag that I don't have already, I'm pretty happy with what I have. Most of my dream bags are in discontinued leathers an colours and/or styles so I have to play the long game. Temptation may be showing me something unexpected in the near future but we shall see ;)