What's your bag top 3 in your own collection?

I can't do it! I don't have a huge number of bags (8 BVs, but 6 are the same style in different colours, 3 Balenciagas, all the same style in different colours, and one LV). I love each and every one and each one has a role in my wardrobe. I feel like I would be betraying any of them that didn't make my top three - sort of like if someone asked me to rank my top three of my four beagles!

So I can't or won't name my "favourites", but I will rank the bags I use the most often (which is different - since it is objective not subjective and therefore none of the others will get hurt!):

1. Nero (black) Bottega Veneta Montaigne
2. Carmino (red) Bottega Veneta Montaigne
3. 2006 Black Balenciaga Box

(1) Purple stonewashed Sissi Rossi satchel style bag. It gets smooshier and more lovely each time it is worn, tossed around and beaten up (gently)

(2) MbMJ hot pink kangaroo leather clutch. It adds a perfect pop of color to any outfit that I ever wear.

(3) Stephane Verdino metallic purple leather tote. It is so lightweight and easy to carry with everything.

The funny thing is is that these bags are far from being the most expensive in my bag closet and are also not the ones that garner the most compliments from people. But, they are the ones that make my heart sing :smile: